Approval Management Should Be Easier
Managing approvals can be difficult when it’s handled by emails, spreadsheets, paper, or other old school methods. Emails get missed, spreadsheets are cumbersome, paper is…well, paper. Yet many businesses still handle approvals with these methods. Approval Management (also known Approval Management Engines or AME) seeks to replace these tired, manual approval processes with workflow automation.
When an approval is for how much to spend on a cake for the next office party, the risk is low. When the approval is for a critical piece of production equipment or a new hire, the risk is very high. When does approval management make sense? Any of these situations requires approval management:
- Risk is significant.
- Speed is critical.
- Transparency is required.
- Approvals may be audited.
- Approval structure is complex.
Consider Your Current Approval Management
Consider how you currently manage approvals and how it impacts you, your department and the rest of your organization.
- Are critical deadlines missed or put in jeopardy because an approval is sitting on someone’s desk?
- Do people spend an inordinate amount of time trying to find the status of an approval?
- Do people even know what the approval process is and who needs to approve various requests?
- If needed, could you provide a complete audit trail of every approval?
- Are requests sometimes approved improperly?
Integrify’s approval management software provides a system to manage approval workflow transparently, effectively and accurately. Approval requests are submitted through a self-service portal, routed based on preset business rules and tracked every step of the way. Tracking means submitters can see where approvals are and auditors can see a full history of who approved what and when.
Build Your Own Automated Approval Process with Integrify
Administrators can quickly build approval forms and workflows in a drag and drop interface and then make changes as the business changes. Need to assign a stand-in approver in case the main approver is unavailable? No problem. Need to configure alerts to keep an approval request moving forward? Easy.
In fact, we’ve thought of everything you could possibly need to manage approval requests for everything from check approvals to leave of absence requests. Here is a list of just some of the approval processes our customers have built with Integrify.
- Capital expense requests
- Contract approvals
- Leave of absence requests
- Site selection approvals
- Pricing discount requests
- New hire requests
- Vacation time requests
- IT project requests
- Logo and branding approvals
- New product requests
Want to see how your approval process can be automated with Integrify? Let us give you a 30-minute demo.