Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Request Form
Using capital expenditure request forms to ensure compliant financial information is captured can greatly reduce errors and increase approval cycles. However, simply capturing information in Excel templates, paper forms or by other manual means can become a drain on time and resources for most organizations, especially if CapEx request volume is high.
By using Integrify’s Workflow Management software, our clients have significantly improved Capital Expenditure request management processes within their organizations, allowing them to process on-line approvals and routing, and reduce the total approval time by up to 30%.
In addition, finance executives are able to better track CapEx requests and spending patterns because all data is captured in a central location and fully-auditable and exportable to outside reporting systems.
Find out how Baylor University and British Petroleum use Integrify for capital expenditure forms and workflow.
Automate your capital expenditure processes to improve:
- Reduce expenditure request, review, and approval time
- Streamline and standardize across multiple divisions
- Review and approve requests from mobile devices
- Attach and store supporting documentation
- Eliminate of error-prone manual systems
- Provide a clear audit trail for internal and external auditing
- Establishment of multi-tiered process definition provides security for sensitive data
Reporting and Visibility
- Compare planned vs. actual spend
- Report on efficiency of process overall or for individual requests
- Provide a transparent view of the process and current status
- Identify bottlenecks and take corrective action
- Integration with existing financials in existing ERP systems
- Add additional functionality via plug-ins
- Embed CapEx forms and tracking into existing intranets or Web sites