Chicago, IL or Chapel Hill, NC
A Software Developer at Integrify works closely with the development team and management to implement new features in our existing application and to design and implement new applications based on user and internal feedback. This is a Front-End development position where the developer will work on the UI/UX using Angular JS, CSS, HTML and other technologies. The developer will also strive to improve on quality and structure of our code base by implementing best-practices for development and testing where possible.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- A Minimum of 3 years of software development experience.
- Significant experience with Angular.
- The ability to write code that is well structured, maintainable and testable.
- Familiarity with CSS, Jade and Angular Material Design a plus
- A desire to work with a small group and have a major impact on the company’s future
- A love for experimenting with new technologies while researching solutions
This is a full time, on-site position, at our main offices in Chicago, IL. Only local applicants, or those looking to relocate, would be eligible for this position. We are not looking for full time telecommuters, contract workers, or third party agencies/firms.
To apply, please email a cover letter tailored for this specific opportunity along with your resume. Please use “Software Developer” as the subject of your application email.
Salary commensurate with experience
- Small, casual team environment in brand new downtown Chicago office
- Friendly, talented and smart co-workers who love programming
- Great location with many good food options and things to do in walking distance
- Health- We offer medical, dental, long-term disability, and term life through Blue Cross Blue Shield. Our medical plan is a PPO which offers in-network and out-of-network coverage.
- Flexible hours.
- Paid Time Off.
- SIMPLE IRA Plan.