Version 5.2 provides new features and plugins that provide further ease-of-use, focusing on improving user adoption
Chicago, IL – April 25th, 2011 – Integrify® Software, Inc. (www.integrify.com), a leading provider of Lean BPM software, announced the availability of Integrify® 5.2 to further improve and enhance the business process management solution it provides to its customers. Available in server and hosted versions, Integrify® 5.2 offers a 100% web-based platform to centrally manage user requests from multiple locations, streamline workflow and operations, automate business processes, and improve the overall customer experience.
The latest Integrify® release offers increased flexibility in Lean Business Process Management (BPM), including the introduction of new plugin task types that can be easily configured into process flows without the need for programming and new features that enhance how users interact with their tasks in a process.
With our focus on Lean BPM that provides a robust yet easy-to-use system that can be implemented quickly, this latest release offers our customers enormous value, said David Willsey, CEO, Integrify®.
Integrify® is a 100% web-based Lean BPM solution that helps organizations reduce cost and improve employee satisfaction by providing process definition, workflow automation and visibility for areas such as Information Technology, Human Resources, Finance, Sales, Marketing and other types of services.
Integrify® 5.2 is a lean, light but powerful BPM solution with a focus on quick implementation and ease of use. The Web 2.0 interface lets you quickly turn your ideas into a working process.
Available as an OnPremise BPM (installed) license or as a Cloud BPM service (SaaS), Integrify® 5.2 makes process management faster and more cost-effective by putting the ability to develop workflow in the hands of the end users, not just the IT team, enabling faster adoption and delivering better results.
The latest features in 5.2 include:
- PDF Generator and Merge Plugins – Populate a PDF with data from an Integrify® process and create a new PDF by merging up to 5 PDF documents.
- Line Item and Line Item Sum question types – The Line Item and Line Item Sum question types work together to allow Line Item entry in forms.
- Approval with Comments – When configuring an approval task, you have the option to allow the user completing the Approval task to add comments to the task.
- Displaying Form tasks in an Approval task – You can optionally display any of the process form tasks within the approval task.
- Inline Help Links – New inline help links can be found throughout the system that will take you directly to the documentation of the area you are working on.
For more information about Integrify® 5.2 pricing or to request a demo, please contact Integrify® at 888-536-9629.
About Integrify®, Inc.
Integrify® is based in Chicago, Illinois. Integrify® is a premier enterprise software provider of next-generation process improvement software for managing internal controls, request and authorization management processes and corporate compliance initiatives. The company, which focuses on improving corporate productivity with web-based software and superior service, has created software that enables enterprises to comply with corporate governance, legislation and realize cost savings by optimizing business processes.
Integrify®’s customers include GlaxoSmithKline, BP, Staples, Beal Bank and Stewart Lender Services. Integrify® and the associated Integrify® logo are registered trademarks of Integrify®, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.