Version 5.5 provides new features and further ease-of-use, focusing on improving end user adoption and process administration
Chicago, IL – June 19th, 2012 – Integrify® Software, Inc., a leading provider of of Enterprise Request Management (ERM) software, announced the availability of Integrify 5.5 to further improve and enhance the business process management solution it provides to its customers. Available in server and hosted versions, Integrify 5.5 offers a 100% web-based platform to centrally manage user requests from multiple locations, streamline workflow and operations, automate business processes, and improve the overall customer experience.
The latest Integrify 5.5 release offers increased flexibility in of Enterprise Request Management (ERM) software, including the introduction of new plugin task types that can be easily configured into process flows without the need for programming and new features that enhance how users interact with their tasks in a process.
“This latest release offers feature enhancements that are driven by our customer’s needs,” said David Willsey, CEO, Integrify. “Our goal is to focus on making a product that makes process management easy enough for the business to manage, without having to solely rely on IT or spend the time understanding the nuances of BPM software.”
Integrify is a 100% web-based of Enterprise Request Management (ERM) software solution that helps organizations reduce cost and improve employee satisfaction by providing process definition, workflow automation and visibility for areas such as Information Technology, Human Resources, Finance, Sales, Marketing and other types of services.
Integrify 5.5 is a lean, light but powerful BPM solution with a focus on quick implementation and ease of use. The Web 2.0 interface lets you quickly turn your ideas into a working process.
Available as an OnPremise BPM (installed) license or as a Cloud BPM service (SaaS), Integrify 5.5 makes process management faster and more cost-effective by putting the ability to develop workflow in the hands of the end users, not just the IT team, enabling faster adoption and delivering better results.
The latest features in 5.5 include:
- New Process Designer: – There are several new powerful updates within the Process Designer that allow administrators to:
- Drag and drop task types where they are desired in the visual flow
- Easily connect transition lines between tasks
- Expand and display rules and recipients in the flow view
- Easily view the flow (and the rules and task recipients) in print mode
- Copy tasks in your process configurations
- Add free text labels within the flow for notes
- Database Connections Library: – Now you can define and save your database connections into a reusable library to choose from for future task configurations.
- Streamlined options for searching and filtering: – Common options for adding, editing and deleting all items. Ability to search all lists and delete multiple items from a list.
- Enhanced Dynamic Notification – Ability to define dynamic senders of dynamic email notifications.
- New Charting Options for Reports: – HTML 5 based charts make reports with pie, line or column charts viewable on HTML 5 compliant devices such as an iPad or Android device. More charting options will be available starting with the 5.5 platform.
- New Task Display Options: – New task configuration option that allows administrators to display a Request Detail style template above a task. With several new Request Style templates available, there is a lot more flexibility in how you want to present information when users are completing their tasks. For example, you can choose to display the completed forms (from a Request Detail template) above an open approval task.
- Calendar view of tasks: – A new calendar view of tasks is now available for users that want to see when their tasks were assigned, due or scheduled to occur. Management or any group owner can also improve process performance by easily interacting with a group’s workload by monitoring, reassigning or rescheduling tasks from within a group’s calendar.
- Inbound Email Monitoring: – A new capability is to define an inbox for an email address that you wish to monitor for incoming email messages and when a message arrives in the mailbox, it would generate a new request in Integrify. The data that would be captured will include the following: FROM, TO, SUBJECT, BODY, ATTACHMENTS. These data points could then be used as prefill-data and within your business rules for routing during process execution.
For more information about Integrify® 5.5 pricing or to request a demo, please contact Integrify® at 888-536-9629.
About Integrify®, Inc.
Integrify® is based in Chicago, Illinois. Integrify® is a premier enterprise software provider of next-generation process improvement software for managing internal controls, request and authorization management processes and corporate compliance initiatives. The company, which focuses on improving corporate productivity with web-based software and superior service, has created software that enables enterprises to comply with corporate governance, legislation and realize cost savings by optimizing business processes.
Integrify®’s customers include GlaxoSmithKline, BP, Staples, Beal Bank and Stewart Lender Services. Integrify® and the associated Integrify® logo are registered trademarks of Integrify®, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.