Integrify® Extends Feature Set in Latest Release for Lean Business Process Management
By Integrify Posted September 2, 2010
Version 5.1 provides customers greater visibility and integration into key processes with new features, reporting and integration capabilities
Chicago, IL – September 3rd, 2010 - Integrify® Software, Inc. (www.integrify.com), a leading provider of Lean BPM software, announced the availability of Integrify® 5.1 to further improve and enhance the business process management solution it provides to its customers. Available in server and hosted versions, Integrify® 5.1 offers a 100% web-based platform to centrally manage user requests from multiple locations, streamline workflow and operations, automate business processes, and improve the overall customer experience.
The latest Integrify® release offers increased flexibility in Lean Business Process Management (BPM), including the introduction of new task types that can be easily configured into process flows without the need for programming, support for mobile devices (Blackberry, iPhone, etc) that allow users to respond to approvals by simply clicking their email notifications, a robust Grid Task plugin that can dynamically push and pull data between databases and other features designed to enhance the user experience and administration of Integrify®.
With our focus on Lean BPM that provides a robust yet easy-to-use system that can be implemented quickly, this latest release offers our customers enormous value, said David Willsey, CEO, Integrify®.
Integrify® is a 100% web-based Lean BPM solution that helps organizations reduce cost and improve employee satisfaction by providing process definition, workflow automation and visibility for areas such as Information Technology, Human Resources, Finance, Sales, Marketing and other types of services.
Integrify® 5.1 is a lean, light but powerful BPM solution with a focus on quick implementation and ease of use. The Web 2.0 interface lets you quickly turn your ideas into a working process.
Available as an OnPremise BPM (installed) license or as a Cloud BPM service (SaaS), Integrify® 5.1 makes process management faster and more cost-effective by putting the ability to develop workflow in the hands of the end users, not just the IT team, enabling faster adoption and delivering better results.
The latest features in 5.1 include:
- Launch Request - The Launch Request task type allows for parent requests to launch related requests with unique request ID's and their own process definitions, either pre-defined in a parent process or ad-hoc.
- User Self Registration - Allows administrators to configure the login page to include a user self-registration process into Integrify®.
- Find and Replace - Option where you can look up any user in the system and globally replace with another user.
- Reports with Graphs - Now reports can be defined with an option for building charts (column, line, pie).
- Task Scheduler - The Task Scheduler task type allows users to schedule tasks within a process. Users will have the ability to pick the date from a calendar, the hour of the day and the time zone that the task will start.
- Grid Task - New plugin available for purchase that enables bi-directional capability to display, enter and update multiple database table records via a spreadsheet-like interface.
- Approval by Email - Administrators can configure an Approval Task type to allow recipients to complete their task by simply selecting the choices in their email notifications. For users on the go, they can now respond to approval tasks using their mobile devices without having to log into the Integrify® Portal.
For more information about Integrify® 5.1 pricing or to request a demo, please contact Integrify® at 888-536-9629.
About Integrify®, Inc.
Integrify® is based in Chicago, Illinois. Integrify® is a premier enterprise software provider of next-generation process improvement software for managing internal controls, request and authorization management processes and corporate compliance initiatives. The company, which focuses on improving corporate productivity with web-based software and superior service, has created software that enables enterprises to comply with corporate governance, legislation and realize cost savings by optimizing business processes.
Integrify®'s customers include GlaxoSmithKline, BP, Staples, Beal Bank and Stewart Lender Services. Integrify® and the associated Integrify® logo are registered trademarks of Integrify®, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.