Integrify® Introduces Latest Feature Set in v 5.3 Release
By Integrify Posted July 6, 2011
Version 5.3 provides new features and a plugin that provides further ease-of-use, focusing on improving user adoption
Chicago, IL – July 7th, 2011 - Integrify® Software, Inc. (www.integrify.com), a leading provider of Lean BPM software, announced the availability of Integrify® 5.3 to further improve and enhance the business process management solution it provides to its customers. Available in server and hosted versions, Integrify® 5.3 offers a 100% web-based platform to centrally manage user requests from multiple locations, streamline workflow and operations, automate business processes, and improve the overall customer experience.
The latest Integrify® release offers increased flexibility in Lean Business Process Management (BPM), including the introduction of a new plugin task type that can be easily configured into process flows without the need for programming and new features that enhance how users interact with their tasks in a process.
Integrify® is a 100% web-based Lean BPM solution that helps organizations reduce cost and improve employee satisfaction by providing process definition, workflow automation and visibility for areas such as Information Technology, Human Resources, Finance, Sales, Marketing and other types of services.
Integrify® 5.3 is a lean, light but powerful BPM solution with a focus on quick implementation and ease of use. The Web 2.0 interface lets you quickly turn your ideas into a working process.
Available as an OnPremise BPM (installed) license or as a Cloud BPM service (SaaS), Integrify® 5.3 makes process management faster and more cost-effective by putting the ability to develop workflow in the hands of the end users, not just the IT team, enabling faster adoption and delivering better results.
The latest features in 5.3 include:
- New Form Assigner - There are several new powerful updates within the Form Assigner task type that allow users to:
- Update priority indicators of other tasks
- Assign multiple recipients to multiple tasks
- Schedule future tasks (including time offset settings)
- Set time-based settings (reminders, task timeouts, due dates) for multiple tasks
- Milestone Options within Task - Some process flows can get quite large in their presentations and difficult to follow. Now, you can eliminate the display of milestones in the flow where appropriate. Within a task, you can define what the overall process status (milestone) will be when that task completes without needing to add a Milestone task icon. For example, you can add 'Submitted' to the first form task when it completes instead of adding a 'Submitted' Milestone icon following the initial form task. Keep in mind that the Milestone task types are still available should you need users to update the process status.
- Parameterized Questions - Integrify® now allows administrators to define and map parameters to questions on a form. For example, you may want to limit the values that display in a field on a separate form based on a user's selection in a field on a form that they are completing.
- Multi-Contact Search Question Type - This new question type allows users to select multiple users with one field in a form. This can be very useful when coupled with the Form Assigner. For example, from within a form, you can allow a user to assign one or multiple recipients to a task in a process.
- New Exposed Rule from a Launch Request - You now have the ability to use the last milestone from a child process in the rule builder in the parent process to trigger tasks. For example, you can use the Approved or Denied status from the child process to route the parent process along the appropriate path.
- FTP Task Type - New standard task type that will push a file from a file attachment field to a user or administrator defined destination.
- Command Line Plugin - New task type to trigger an external application from an Integrify® process. Pass parameters containing any workflow data and capture the output of the application, batch file or command script triggered.
For more information about Integrify® 5.3 pricing or to request a demo, please contact Integrify® at 888-536-9629.
About Integrify®, Inc.
Integrify® is based in Chicago, Illinois. Integrify® is a premier enterprise software provider of next-generation process improvement software for managing internal controls, request and authorization management processes and corporate compliance initiatives. The company, which focuses on improving corporate productivity with web-based software and superior service, has created software that enables enterprises to comply with corporate governance, legislation and realize cost savings by optimizing business processes.
Integrify®'s customers include GlaxoSmithKline, BP, Staples, Beal Bank and Stewart Lender Services. Integrify® and the associated Integrify® logo are registered trademarks of Integrify®, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Automate Your Workflow
Integrify automates your department's workflow by standardizing tasks and processes with smart technology.