“Our CEO approved his very first CapEx request from his mobile device.”
Ken Richardson, PCI Pharma Services
Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Request software that simplifies and streamlines workflow for expenditure submissions and approvals.
Integrify is the only workflow and approval software that allows users to easily define, build, and publish customized capital expenditure request processes within an intuitive interface. Have a new, customized CapEx Request process up and running within weeks, not months.
By using Integrify’s Workflow Management software to design custom capital expenditure processes, our clients have significantly improved the CapEx request approval process and reduced their CapEx approval cycle times by up to 35%. While providing unprecedented transparency into the entire process. Requesters can track progress, managers can make informed decisions and auditors have a complete, automatically-generated audit history.
Our customers are keeping their CapEx projects and expenditures aligned with their enterprise capital financial strategies and objectives. They’re clearly improving the management of their enterprise cash flow across the organization.
|Organizational hierarchy-driven approvals|
|Sequential or parallel approvals|
|Manager approval by email or mobile device|
|Escalations based on inactivity|
|Escalations based on due dates|
|Add file attachments|
|Complete audit trail|
|Designated alternate approvers|
|Route by amount, department or any CapEx data|
|Accounting system integration|
Benefits of an automated CapEx Process include:
- Reduction in expenditure request, review, and approval time
- Streamlined and standardized request processes across multiple divisions
- Review and approve/manage requests from any mobile device
- Easily attach supporting documentation
- Elimination of error-prone spreadsheet systems
- Provide a clear audit trail that’s easy to understand and manage
- Enable regulatory compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Establishment of multi-tiered process definition provides security for sensitive data
Reporting and Visibility
- Report on efficiency of process overall or for individual requests
- Provide a transparent view of the process and current status
- Compare planned vs. actual spend
- Identify bottlenecks and implement corrective action
- Easily incorporate data into balance sheets and income statements and cash flow projections
- Integration with existing financials in existing ERP systems
- Add additional functionality via plug-ins
- Embed CapEx forms and tracking into existing intranets or Web sites
Integrify Is More Than Just Software
Sure we have a great software product, but we also have a great service team that can drastically reduce your implementation time. Our experienced consultants have built CapEx workflow solutions for the biggest companies in the world. That means that if you need help with planning, best practices, process design or you want us to build everything, we can. In fact, we’ll even build a prototype of your CapEx process in our system that you can evaluate for 30 days.