We Bid Adieu to a Long, Strange Year
After a long and bizarre year, we’re looking back at what we posted in 2016 and selecting the best content based on traffic and feedback. We talked a lot about compliance and process optimization as well as employee self-service and difficult customers. Hopefully, we educated and entertained along the way.
- The Complete Guide to Business Process Management: Introduction
(The entire series is now available as one long-form page here)
- How Quickly Does Your Organization Make Decisions?
- 5 Tasks, 5 Systems: The Sad Reality of Employee Self-Service
- The Hidden Costs of Poor Internal Customer Service
- The Temptation and the Trap of Homegrown Systems
- What Are Companies Automating?
- Do You Have a “Culture of Compliance?”
- Ensuring Compliance by Improving User Experience
- The Shortlist: Dealing with “Difficult” Clients
- Still Attaching Forms to Emails? Read this.