Imagine replacing all your inefficient approval process with something better
If your organization is like most, an approval process means employees and supervisors spending a lot of time tracking down paperwork, shared Word or Excel documents, sending emails, waiting for replies, making phone calls, miscommunication, etc. You’re not alone.
Your business handles a lot of internal requests and approvals every day. For instance:
- Capital expense requests
- Vacation time requests
- Contract review requests
- IT project requests
- Pricing discount requests
- New hire requests
That’s a lot of people asking for a lot of things, some with multiple approval steps. And on the other end are the people who have to decide whether or not to approve the request. Wouldn’t it be great of everyone could spend less time dealing with the administrative headache of request management and more time working? They can!
With a dedicated approval management system running behind the scenes to manage approval processes:
- Employees log in to a portal where they can submit approval requests and track their progress through the approval process.
- Approvers can easily review and approve any outstanding requests online or by clicking on an email link.
- Administrators can define, create and adjust existing approval workflows or approval steps as needs change.
- Administrators can designate alternate approvers to cover for vacations, illness and travel.
- Managers can track departmental performance and record approval steps and confirmations.
- Auditors have a complete record of who, what, when, where and why approvals were made.
Accountability means efficiency
Workflow management and automation keeps organizations efficient and accountable. Imagine the productivity gains when people can focus on value added activities instead of shuffling paperwork and email. When managers can review an approval path, view performance trends, identify bottlenecks and take action with the facts, people in the approval workflow understand the importance of internal customer service.
Getting It Right the First Time
Miscommunication and mistakes are also greatly decreased when everyone’s part in an approval process is clear and defined. Forms, documents and information is automatically sent to the right person(s) every time. No more approval delays as emails are forwarded around the company in search of the right person.
Integrify’s Approval Process solution is a drag and drop approval process builder with advanced business rules that can either mirror your existing process in an automated way or allow you to build an entirely new process. We also offer implementation and service resources to help you think through your project or even build it. Just let us know!