Workflow Automation Guide for Pharma and Bioscience
Learn how workflow automation can help improve efficiency, accuracy and compliance.
Workflow Automation is Vital in the Pharma Industry
For pharma and bioscience companies, workflow automation is no longer a luxury—it’s a necessity.
Major regulatory oversight and legislation such as Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA create huge obstacles for streamlined process management in the life sciences industry. As a result, workflow management solutions are vital to:
- Standardizing data capture
- Providing traceability and accountability
- Enforcing regulatory requirements and compliance
- Improving CapEx/OpEx processes
Automated workflow provides better internal controls and improved efficiency. Reduce risk and gain a competitive advantage by reducing time to market.
Learn how workflow automation can help improve efficiency, accuracy, and compliance.
Included in this Free Guide:
- What is Workflow Automation?
- Simplify the Human Element
- Enforce Standardized Data Capture
- Ensure Accountability
- Supporting Regulatory Compliance
- Compliance with FDA Regulation 21
- Training and Safety
- Case Study: GlaxoSmithKline
- Workflow Examples
- Tips for Implementing