- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures are in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and its subdomains. We only have access to/collect the information you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding why you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
- Your personal data will be handled securely and maintained in secure systems that meet required regulations (e.g., GDRP).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us here.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers where we store personally identifiable information are kept securely.
For information about Integrify's adherence to GDPR, please visit our GDPR page.
On some pages of this website, we may ask users to complete a form to make a request or gain access to restricted content. You may be asked to provide personal information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site where you have expressed interest. As previously stated, we are the sole controllers of any data you provide and will never share, rent or sell any personal data to other parties.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. As a rule, cookies will improve your browsing experience. We use this information to establish the number of unique visitors to our website and pages navigated and provide tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for such other sites' content or privacy practices. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting your browser's ‘Help’ section or looking at the www.aboutcookies.org website, which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Surveys & Contests
From time to time, our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code and age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used to monitor or improve the use and satisfaction of this site.
Integrify does not use false or misleading header information. Our “From,” “To,” “Reply-To,” and routing information – including the originating domain name and email address – are accurate and identify Integrify as the business initiating our messages.
We do not use deceptive subject lines. Our subject lines accurately reflect the content of the message and disclose clearly if our message is an advertisement.
Our messages include a valid physical postal address.
We tell all recipients how to opt out of receiving future marketing emails from Integrify and honor opt-outs automatically or within ten days if opt-out requests are made manually.
We closely monitor vendors contracted to send messages on our behalf.