GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Integrify is Committed to the Success of Our Customers and Compliance with the GDPR
Integrify is committed to the success of our customers, including maintaining compliance with the GDPR, the new comprehensive EU data protection law that went into effect May 25, 2018. The law will strengthen the protection of personal data for citizens in the EU and applies to businesses that deal in the collection, storage, transfer, or use of personal data of EU citizens.
Compliance with the GDPR requires a partnership between Integrify and our customers in their use of our software and for our part, we will ensure that our software and services are in compliance with the law.
Summary of GDPR Requirements
GDPR requires organizations controlling the personal data of EU citizens to ensure that:
- The data is legitimately obtained, remains confidential and that citizens have the right to obtain or erase their data.
- The systems and services processing that data are appropriately secure.
- The data can be restored in case of a physical or technical incident
- The systems holding the data are regularly monitored and tested to ensure security.
- Data breaches are reported to citizens without undue delay.
Integrify ensures the security and safety of our customer's data to meet or exceed the requirements of GDPR.
For more on our security and GDPR compliance, visit our Security Overview.
For more on the requirements and specifics of GDPR, visit the GDPR Portal.
Putting Security First
Read more about Integrify's security and data protection efforts on our Help Site.