Process tools give your company the ability to improve efficiency and productivity
What is a Process Tool?
Process tools or process management systems, in and of themselves, are not the answer to your business bottlenecks. The best process tool in the world won't solve any problems if it's hard to use or not used properly. It is a tool that, when used properly, can replace outdated manual process methods with an intelligent, streamlined digital process.
What is the actual impact of process tools?
Automating process across the organization can have a significant impact on the bottom line. Most users receive a positive ROI within a few months of implementing process automation.
Here are some examples:
- Streamline and speed up internal processes by reducing manual entry and request handling.
- Reduce errors and re-work.
- Reduce the risk of improperly approved requests.
- Improve compliance with audit trails.
- Increase output and increase productivity.
- Provide a unified, personalized request experience for employees.
- Track request status in real-time
- Identify performance trends over time.
- Reduced license overhead for enterprise systems (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Monitor team progress against Service Level Agreements.
- Identify and remove process barriers or bottlenecks.
- Better align tasks with the appropriate skill sets.
- Drastically reduce paperwork and associated costs and waste.
- Reduce the need for manual decision-making with business rules.
Above is an illustration of a specific process created using our process tool, Integrify. Business process tools replace the manual use of emails, paperwork, and spreadsheets. Instead, employees have a digital, automated series of tasks that are executed in the background until they need to take action.
The business benefit is that staff who are involved in multiple processes daily get back time to devote to more strategic work. This because they can spend less time on rote, manual tasks that don't directly contribute value to the organization.
Also, employees who submit internal requests can look forward to:
- A quicker, more straightforward method for making requests.
- Less time figuring out whom to ask and what to submit.
- Complete visibility into the status of their requests.
- Faster turnaround times.
- Better accuracy in request handling.
Process tools like Integrify have saved businesses thousands of dollars in lost time and mistakes.
Interested in Workflow Tools?
We have a variety of resources to help you on your journey to an automated workflow.
- Workflow Tools and eBooks
- Workflow Ideas Weekly eMail Newsletter
- Recorded Demonstration of our Workflow Automation Software
- Request a Live Demonstration
Integrify Process Tool Demo
To see how quickly you can begin automating your processes, request a demonstration or trial of Integrify.