Integrify As Your Intranet?
By Mike Raia Posted March 15, 2019
Integrify is not an Intranet system by design. However, there are aspects of a corporate intranet that can be achieved with Integrify out of the box using dashboards and widgets. Depending on your needs, Integrify can be a replacement for or a supplement to an existing intranet. At a minimum, Integrify's dashboards can act as a front-end for any company or department processes.
In the screenshot below, we'll cover the features and functionality built into Integrify that you can use to create a place for the entire company or a single department to manage tasks, get information, submit requests, and more.
Intranet Features of Integrify
- Corporate Branding: Create a welcome message, vision statement, tagline, or even include important announcements.
- Quick Access to Processes: Provide users with a collection of the most common processes or requests with one-click access to launch them.
- Corporate/Departmental Messages: Give employees information about what's going on in the company, provide links to other internal sites, blogs, information. Embed video messages or training videos.
- Task Area: Let users see their open tasks at a glance and take action right from the page.
- Latest Requests: Users can see all the requests they've made and the current status.
- Morale Boosters: Most messages that tell the story of your company or community.
- Access to all Processes: Provide the full list of your processes with easy tree-based navigation to launch the process needed.
- Suggestion Box: Create a custom Suggestion Process and then link to it right from the Intranet page.
- Employee Profile: Let employees access their personal profile and also assign task delegations.
- Use the HTML Panel widget to create "mini-Web pages" with news, announcements, an employee of the month profile, etc.
- Create a panel with links to relevant company Web sites and Web apps.
- Create sign-up forms for company events, projects, teams.
- Set up a training request process and let people use it to sign up for training.
- Create a monthly "tips" video and embed it.
- Create a "Welcome to (Your Company)" video and embed it.
- Provide tips for using Integrify.
As you can see, there's a lot you can do with Integrify's dashboards to give employees a great experience. Even if you're using Integrify purely as an employee self-service portal, you can enhance the experience with a variety of helpful tools.