Legal Hold Processes
Ensuring that your Legal Hold process is compliant and defensible requires an automated solution.
What is a Legal Hold Process?
To issue a legal hold, an organization's legal team notifies employees to retain all electronically stored information and/or paper documents that could potentially be relevant to a new legal case.
Can the Hold Process Be Automated?
Using workflow automation, it is possible to design a program that will notify and capture input from data custodians, follow a defined path of tasks, enforce required approvals, and provide visibility to key stakeholders. Integrify's award-winning process management software provides the simplicity, security, and flexibility you need to meet those requirements and define your legal hold process the way you want it to work.
Integrify provides the interface for legal hold submissions:
- Capturing content related to your Legal Hold
- Identification of data custodians
- Automatic alerts and email notifications to data custodians and key stakeholders
- Status updates for all defined steps in your Legal Hold process
- Documented approvals and task fulfillment
- Reports that will guarantee accountability and compliance with regulations
With Integrify, you are not limited to your Legal Hold process. You will also be able to implement and improve upon any type of process you wish, including document intake and processing, conflict-of-interest reviews, or any business process related to areas such as Information Technology, Human Resources, or Finance.
Some of the benefits include:
- Reduced overhead while improving the range and quality of legal holds
- A standardized legal hold process and automation of manual operations to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Accelerated process cycle times
- Maintaining court compliance and audit trail capture
- Identifying ways to increase profitability and eliminate waste
See other legal process examples in our Process App library.
How to get started
Integrify is a 100% Web Based Solution, including a centralized process portal for managing your processes. This can be done through our hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, Integrify OnDemand, or an installed server license on your network. The Integrify OnDemand service, available since 2004, provides secure servers that operate in a scalable, redundant SAS 70-compliant data center with 24x7 monitoring.
Once you decide how you want your Legal Hold process delivered, Integrify will provide a Legal Hold process template that can be activated and configured to meet your requirements (i.e., fields captured on your Legal Hold Request form, definitions of data custodians, and steps in the process).
Integrify offers flexible pricing plans on a per-user (concurrent or named) basis or per-defined process basis. This flexibility allows you to decide how far you want to go with managing just the Legal Hold process or scaling to manage processes enterprise-wide.
Automate Any Business Process
To see how quickly you can begin automating your business processes, request a demonstration or trial of Integrify.