Help your team prepare for a successful business process automation and optimization project.
Process consulting from Integrify can help your team prepare for a successful business process automation and optimization project. Our process consultants have an average of 20 years of experience planning and building complex business processes with some of the largest companies in the world including GSK, Kaiser Permanente, Sony, GM, and more.
Our service team members live process improvement day in and day out and have seen a wide variety of use cases across all departments and industries.
- A large technology services company integrates with Salesforce and redesigns sales operations for efficiency.
- A global chemical company dramatically improves turnaround time on critical capital expenditure requests.
- A major US city automates and optimizes both its accounts payable process and all of its HR processes.
Process Consulting Workshop
To help ensure your business process improvement project is successful, we offer a 1-day or 2-day workshop that gives your team the tools they need to prepare for a process automation project, including:
- Project Planning and Scoping
- Process Discovery
- Process Design
Our expert process consultants have both planned and built a wide variety of process automation and optimization workflows that power the critical business operations of Fortune 500 companies. Whether you need to leverage that knowledge for one business process or several, we're here to make sure you have all the tools you need to be successful. Plus if you'd like to automate your processes with our workflow automation solution we can seamlessly move from the planning and design stage to implementation.
Deliverables will vary depending on the engagement. Typical deliverables from our process consulting services include:
- High-Level Flow Diagram
- Requirements Refinement/Template (and Gap Identification)
- Resource Requirements
- Integration Considerations
- High-Level Timeline
- Draft Workflow (that can be used as a starting point in workflow development)
- Fundamentals Training
- Workflow Mock-ups
Option 1: High-Level
If your team is looking for objective, expert guidance in best practices, requirements definition, and fundamentals training we will provide:
- One Integrify expert on-site or via GoToMeeting.
- 1-day workshop
- @ $2,500 per day (+ Travel and expenses if onsite.)
Option 2: Hands-On
If your team needs all of the above and also a more hands-on approach, including draft workflows, and draft project plans we will provide:
- Two Integrify resources on-site or via GoToMeeting.
- 2-day workshop
- @ $3,500 per day (+ Travel and expenses if onsite.)