Quality Management Software (QMS)
Quality management software from Integrify ensures compliance no matter what business you're in.
Quality Management Software's Role
Quality management software (QMS) ensures compliance, quality, and efficiency of products and services. While a manual system of quality control is a good start, by automating all facets of the quality review process, mistakes can more easily be avoided and products can get to market better, and more efficiently, which can have a real impact on an organization's bottom line.
Integrify can play a vital role in any quality management process by acting as the workflow engine behind documentation, requests, sign-offs, etc. and manage the routing and collaborating of information throughout the process.
- Create an automated routing hierarchy for a variety of documents
- Capture approvals and retain critical documentation
- Provide a complete audit of all activities
- Report on bottlenecks and take corrective action
- Provide visibility to all members of the process as to who, what, when, where, what's next.
- Provide reminders and notifications for any part of the process
- Push documents into a document management system of choice
- Design forms to capture information efficiently, on desktop or mobile devices
How Do You Measure Quality Management?
Any quality management system (with or without the software) is only effective if it is adopted by the teams responsible for maintaining quality. If you look at the quality management efforts in your organization, how would you grade them?
Harvard Business Review recommends that you grade quality management by measuring two factors: awareness and response. In the chart below you can see the matrix considers employees' awareness of quality issues and then their response to quality issues when they arise. While this example is with respect to software, it can be applied to any quality effort.
A mature quality management system is one where a team shares issues quickly and honestly with leadership vs. sharing under duress and fear of recrimination.
How Integrify Helps with Quality Management
Integrify helps organizations maintain quality by automating and tracking the steps of any process, including product development, finance, customer service, testing and much more. By establishing a standardized process and requiring proactive reporting and task completion confirmation, companies greatly reduce the risk of defects and errors.
Benefits of quality management software:
- Complete audit trail of actions and activities
- Reduced process cycle times
- Enforced oversight of compliance rules
- Consistency of processes with exception handling
- Centralized governance
- Reduced training time
- Capacity for continuous improvement
- Cost savings by redeployment of human staff to functions that require manual intervention
To see more, check out our video library for examples of how Integrify can be used.
For a live demonstration, please schedule a demonstration at your convenience.