eBook: Developing Business Rules
Documenting business rules has always been important, but today, where technology plays a fundamental role in automating the way we work, it is imperative.
We all use rules when conducting business, but do we know exactly what these business rules are and who in the organization sets and manages them? Following up on our popular blog article, Business Rules Explained, this e-book provides guidelines to help you develop effective business rules for your company.
What this eBook Covers
- Understanding business rules organizationally
- Developing the business case
- Building an organizational structure
- Specifying business rules ownership
- Focusing on business vocabulary
- Defining the scope
- Adopting a business rules methodology
- Developing skills
- Obtaining management commitment and sponsorship
- Communication plans