Automate Sales and Marketing Processes at your Organization
By Toni Buffa | Published January 16, 2024
Outdated workflows for marketing and sales teams pose a risk to the quality of service for prospects, customers, and internal clients when revenue is at stake. Integrify addresses this challenge by efficiently managing every process and request, offering streamlined routing and an enhanced user experience to reduce time pressures from deadlines.
This article will explore four instances of automated workflow solutions designed for sales and marketing. Additionally, it will provide two specific workflow examples and highlight a case study featuring one of our customers.
Sales & Marketing Solutions
Pricing approvals and requests can become both a choke point and a risk factor as your organization grows more complex. With a dedicated approval management system running behind the scenes to manage discount approval processes:
- Salespeople log into a portal where they can submit approval requests and track progress.
- Approvers can quickly review and approve discount forms online or by clicking on an email link.
- Managers can track departmental performance, record approval steps, and manage approval history.
- Auditors have a complete record of who, what, when, where, and why discount allowances were made.
- Approval information and documents can be pushed to document management systems for filing.
A contract approvals workflow is an automated process for reviewing and approving contracts that regulate the tasks involved in submitting, reviewing, collaborating on, and, ultimately, supporting standardized agreements in a highly predictable manner, ensuring compliance.
If your company is like many, it has no efficient means of managing your contract approval process. Contract review requests may come through phone calls, faxes, or emails, creating confusion and inefficiency.
Common Features in Contract Approval Software
- The ability to attach and route documents with a contract intake form.
- The ability to sign and/or time and date stamp contracts.
- An audit trail to show who did what and when.
- Redlines can be attached and returned to the requestor for legal review.
- A defined contract approval process with business rules for exceptions.
An automated sales lead process allows your marketing/sales department to publish a guest form on their Website to collect inbound leads. This process provides a consistent, dynamic way to ensure new leads are assigned and handled promptly while giving Sales Reps all the information they need to work on new opportunities.
Integrify workflows can be integrated with Salesforce, adding powerful process automation tools and workflow rules to Salesforce's robust CRM.
- Kick off an Integrify process when an opportunity is created.
- Send dynamic notifications to Salesforce users based on workflow status.
- Update Salesforce objects with information captured in processes.
- Design processes to push information to Salesforce as a step in the workflow.
Integrify has prebuilt process apps for free for our customers to download and use. Here are two examples of sales-related and marketing-related processes.
Sales: Price Quote Request
When a salesperson is looking for a pricing exemption, here is a straightforward workflow to capture that information that utilizes some great tools within Integrify.
Initial Price Quote Request Form
Marketing: Marketing Collateral Request
Providing sales or anyone else in the organization with collateral one-stop shopping is great for them while giving marketing a consistent, automated, auditable process.
Marketing Collateral Form
Sony Entertainment Network
"SNE has streamlined its processes within the Content Operations team as more are handled and available for tracking via Integrify. This has been a colossal improvement for our team. We're a smarter operation – and this is an achievement we've been working toward for years." – Mallory Manke, Process Improvement Analyst for SONY Network Entertainment.
In conclusion, by embracing automation for tasks such as salesforce integration work, pricing discounts, collateral approvals, contract management and lead management processes, organizations can not only streamline their processes but also ensure adherence to marketing and sales procedures.
Toni is a member of the Integrify marketing team and writes for the Integrify blog. Toni lives in Colorado and loves animals of all stripes.