Capital Expenditure (CapEx) Request Forms
Process on-line CapEx/AFE approvals and routing, and reduce total approval time by up to 30%.
Using capital expenditure request forms to ensure compliant financial information is captured can greatly reduce errors and increase approval cycles. However, simply capturing information in Excel templates, paper forms or by other manual means can become a drain on time and resources for most organizations, especially if CapEx request volume is high.
By using Integrify's Workflow Management software, our clients have significantly improved Capital Expenditure (CapEx) request management processes within their organizations, allowing them to process online approvals and routing, and reduce the total approval time by up to 30%.
In addition, finance executives are able to better track CapEx requests and capital spending patterns because all request data is captured in a central location and fully-auditable and exportable to outside reporting systems.
Find out how Baylor University and British Petroleum use Integrify for capital expenditure forms and workflow.
Automate your capital expenditure processes to improve:
- Reduce expenditure request, review, and approval time
- Streamline and standardize requests across multiple divisions
- Review and approve requests from mobile devices
- Attach and store supporting financial documentation
- Eliminate error-prone manual systems
- Provide a clear audit trail for internal and external auditing
- Establish multi-tiered process definitions to provide security for sensitive data
- Control access levels to ensure privacy
Reporting and Visibility
- Compare planned vs. actual spend
- Report on the efficiency of the process overall or for individual requests
- Provide a transparent view of the process and current status
- Identify CapEx approval bottlenecks and take corrective action
- Integration with existing financials in existing ERP systems
- Add additional functionality via plug-ins
- Embed CapEx forms and tracking into existing intranets or Websites
“Our CEO approved his very first CapEx request from his mobile device.”
Ken Richardson, PCI Pharma Services
Find out what to expect and how to organize the project, including:
- Process Planning
- How to Document
- Outlining and Designing the Workflow
- Building an Approval Matrix
- Building Forms
- Reporting Requirements
- Tips for Change Management
- Loads of examples and templates to steal