Integrify has excellent careers for motivated and skilled individuals interested in working for a modern software company that values the human element of development. We offer competitive compensation and a progressive benefits package. Integrify is committed to maintaining a diverse and talented workforce and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. If any of the open positions below interest you, please submit your resume to jobs@Integrify.com or call us at (888) 536-9629. Thank you for your interest in Integrify.
Current Open Positions
Industry Leader in request management solutions, Integrify® is seeking full-time Consultants with strong business analysis and process improvements skills. Candidates should have proven ability to understand, re-engineer, improve, and implement complex business processes. Candidates will implement processes using Integrify’s request management systems.
- Strong experience working with business users to determine business requirements. Candidates must be able to gather business requirements from customers, determine how best to implement them in the Integrify system, implement the solution and make revisions based on customer feedback.
- This position requires approximately 10-20% travel (mostly North America) for delivering of training at customer or partner sites.
- Experience providing billable workflow or business process management consulting services to customers.
- Experience includes: Interfacing directly with customers to refine requirements, analyzing business requirements and working with software tools to implement solutions.
- Candidate should have a working understanding of following technologies and how they are used:
- Relational Databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle, SQL Skills)
- Detail oriented with good time management and organizational skills to meet critical deadlines and manage changes in project dynamics.
- Must be detail oriented with good time management and organizational skills.
- Proven experience meeting critical deadlines and managing project change.
- Consulting experience, including travel-based engagements.
- The ability to quickly understand the overall business strategy, to analyze the business processes, and to develop technical solutions to support the business strategy.
- Superior interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment and collaborate with peers on technical solutions.
- Experience guiding customers through the solution development life-cycle.
- Experience developing data driven reports.
- Experience building relationships with customers and team members.
- We offer medical, dental, and long-term disability through United Health Care. Our medical plan is a PPO which offers in-network and out- of-network coverage.
- Flexible hours
- Paid Time Off
- SIMPLE IRA Plan