Deliver positive ROI in less than 3 months. Integrify's workflow software reduces direct process and workflow costs by more than 30 percent. Employees are more productive and administrators (HR, Finance, Operations, IT, etc.) spend less time managing requests.
The fastest way to define and deliver process workflows
Integrify is powerful and easy-to-use workflow software for companies that need to start effectively managing and improving their critical business workflows. With Integrify, your custom processes will be configured and deployed in days, not weeks.
Benefits of Integrify
- Streamline and speed up internal processes by reducing manual entry and request handling.
- Reduce errors and re-work.
- Reduce risk of improperly approved requests, contracts, hires, etc.
- Improve compliance with audit trails.
- Increase output and increase productivity (this goes for people handling requests as well as requestors).
- A unified, personalized request experience for employees.
- Track request status (completed, pending, or in-progress, etc.) in real time
- Identify performance trends (group and individual) over time.
- Reduced license overhead for enterprise systems (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Monitor team progress against Service Level Agreements.
- Identify and remove process barriers or bottlenecks.
- Better align tasks with the skillsets and assign tasks to the most appropriate staff members.
- Drastically reduce paperwork and associated costs and waste.
- Reduce need for manual decision making and handling with business rules.
- Identify redundancies.
- Switch from single to parallel processing of tasks.
- Eliminate circumvention of organizational business rules.
- Provide staff members with reminders and alerts when tasks age.
- Allow for 24/7 access to approve and monitor requests and tasks.
- Allow staff and management to focus on value-added projects and tasks.
What is workflow software and where does it fit in our technology stack?
When evaluating workflow management options, some businesses consider full business process management (BPM) suites. These suites include a laundry list of features including modeling, simulation, business resource planning and a variety of tools that, in most cases, are overkill for most situations. In addition, they tend to be very expensive with a steep learning curve. They make sense for companies embarking on massive, enterprise-wide business process re-architecting initiatives.
Others consider dedicated online form solutions. These solutions offer a simple form building tool that triggers an email and saves form input data. While some of these solutions are very well-designed and user-friendly, they also don’t profess to be more than a straightforward way to collect form data, especially for one-time events.
Unlike these solutions, workflow software provides the critical components of BPM suites (tools for building automated processes, forms, reporting/auditing and a user portal) but more robust than simple form automation solutions. Most businesses are looking for a straightforward way to automate business workflows for HR, IT, Finance, Operations, Marketing, etc. and replacing paper or email-based requests. That’s where workflow software like Integrify excels.
Integrify is focused on providing a platform for building the workflows that make the most sense for your business. Since no two companies are alike, we built Integrify to be flexible and extensible.
- Flexible: Start a workflow from scratch, start from a template or have our experienced service team build you what you need. Our software allows you to decide how your workflow runs. Choose tasks from a wide array of options and put them in the order that your business rules dictate.
- Powerful: Some of the largest companies in the world rely on Integrify to reliably power their most critical workflows (think cybersecurity response, customer onboarding, capital expenditure requests, etc.)
- Extensible: Install plug-ins, connect to other systems and embed widget versions of your forms wherever you need them.
See Integrify in Action!
No matter the platform, Integrify can help improve and streamline your business workflow.
Get a Demo