Workflow tools like Integrify can enable digital transformation and improved customer experience.
When considering workflow tools to improve business processes, focus on ease-of-use and flexibility.
Workflow tools or workflow management systems, in and of themselves, are not the answer to your business bottlenecks. The best workflow software in the world won't solve any problems if it's hard to use or not used properly. It is simply a tool that, when used properly can replace outdated manual workflow methods with an intelligent, streamlined digital workflow.
What is the actual impact of workflow tools? Here are some examples:
- Streamline and speed up internal processes by reducing manual entry and request handling.
- Increase output and increase productivity (this goes for people handling requests as well as requestors).
- Identify and remove process barriers or bottlenecks.
- Drastically reduce paperwork and associated costs and waste.
- Reduce errors and re-work.
- Reduce the risk of improperly approved requests.
- Improve compliance with audit trails.
- Better align tasks with the appropriate skill sets.
- Track request status (completed, pending, or in progress, etc.) in real-time
- Identify performance trends (group and individual) over time.
- Reduced license overhead for enterprise systems (ERP, CRM, etc.)
- Monitor team progress against Service Level Agreements.
Better Employee Experience
- Reduce confusion about company processes and procedures.
- Provide better employee and customer service.
- Allow employees to track progress and manage their own tasks.
- Reduce the need for manual decision-making and handling of business rules.
Replace Outdated, Manual Processes with Automation
Above is an illustration of a specific workflow process created using our workflow software. The manual steps of emails, paperwork, and spreadsheets have been replaced with a digital, automated series of tasks that are executed in the background until an employee needs to approve or disapprove of a request.
The obvious business impact is those team members who handle multiple requests daily are given back time to devote to more strategic work and spend less time dealing with task management.
Employees who make requests can look forward to:
- A quicker, easier method for making requests.
- Complete visibility into the status of their requests.
- Faster turnaround times for requests.
- Better data accuracy in the handling of their requests.
Overall, workflow tools like Integrify have saved organizations thousands of dollars in lost time and mistakes.
The Best Option for Workflow Automation? Integrify.
Integrify's tools are being used by some of the largest organizations with the most complex workflows for over 20 years.
- A visual Process Builder: Integrify's visual process designer interface lets users design custom workflows using drag and drop. Users can automatically assign tasks and route information based on their organization's unique workflow. Also, set alerts, reminders, and escalations to keep work moving forward.
- A drag and drop Form Designer: Easily create responsive, Web-based forms to capture information. Include a wide variety of field types, form logic, workflow templates, and layouts to ensure the correct data is captured and routed every time.
- A customizable Self-Service Workflow Portal: Provide a unified front-end experience that allows users to submit forms, complete tasks, and track process status. Provide visibility by role to see which tasks are completed, pending, or in progress. Collaborate in real-time about work being performed.
- Process Reporting: Integrify tracks and maintains an audit trail of all workflow processes, form data, and user actions. Follow team progress and use KPI scoreboards to track the overall efficiency and drive improvements.
- Process Integration: Integrify's open architecture provides opportunities for customers and partners to create their own workflow applications with process integration into existing enterprise systems. Standalone web service allows other applications to initiate a workflow, complete a list of tasks, update process statuses, and conduct other bi-directional activities.
Interested in Checking out Our Workflow Tools?
We have a variety of resources to help you on your journey to an automated workflow.
- Workflow Tools and eBooks
- Workflow Ideas Weekly eMail Newsletter
- Recorded Demonstration of our Workflow Automation Software
- Request a Live Demonstration