Flowchart Friday: Spring Is Here!
By Mike Raia Posted April 8, 2016
Welcome to another of our increasingly unpredictable Flowchart Fridays!
It's Friday and Spring is finally here so most of our brains are slowly slipping out our ears and trying to pry the office window open to make a break for it. But it's also time to think about Spring cleaning so we can feel refreshed, renewed and ready for a productive few months before Summer gets here. We've assembled a few helpful Spring cleaning flowcharts along with the usual random assortment of silliness.
Enjoy these flowcharts and if you have any to share, let us know in the comments or at email@example.com.
Spring Cleaning Flowcharts
- Should I Throw That Thing Out? or this one or even this one.
- The 30-Day Spring Cleaning Challenge
(More of a checklist than a flowchart but checklists are cool too.)
- Spring Clean Your Inbox: Getting Things Done Flowchart
- Which summer festival is right for me? Use this flowchart to find out
- Use this flowchart to figure out how stressed you really are
- This Flowchart helps you find the Best Career Choice in minutes
- Should You Crowdfund?
(Not Really Helpful)
- Should Your Company Do an April Fool's Gag?
- What to Do When You're Bored at Work
- This Flowchart Will Determine Whether Or Not You Are Dateable