Gain a thorough understanding of BPM and tools for implementing an enterprise-wide approach to BPM.
Managing and automating your business processes is vital to your business!
Business Process Management (BPM) is an organizational discipline that provides tools and plans for analyzing, modeling, optimizing, managing, and monitoring business processes. The acronym "BPM" is often assumed to be a software application, but in reality, it is a broad organizational discipline that employs a variety of tools including software.
We have developed a guide that will provide you with a thorough understanding of BPM and tools for implementing an enterprise-wide approach to BPM.
It will help organizations struggling with specific issues in their current BPM approach as well as those that are new to BPM.
Included in this Free Guide:
- The Importance of Enterprise BPM
- Scoping and Prioritizing the Process Architecture
- Mapping Business Processes
- Process Optimization Fundamentals
- KPIs and Metrics
- Managing Evolving Processes in Real-Time
- From Process Diagrams to Real Process Change
- Choosing the Right BPM Tool
- Special Situations